Saturday, July 28, 2012

Free French Postcard, 1914 Ma Bien Chere Berthe


You can click on the postcards to make them larger, than right click to save as or I have added both of these images to my 4shared file sharing so they will be 300dpi for you to download as much larger images. Here is the link  http://www.4shared.com/folder/ILtK6LJE/_online.html


Here is a French Postcard I hope you will enjoy as much as I have. I really like the floral grouping too. It is one of the most romantic postcards from my collection. Translated approximately the message says:


My Dear and loving girlfriend,
I love you for life,
You who are everything to me
Why am I separated from you
Sad and lonely I sigh
love your face as
and your tender kisses,
But do not forget the past
Your poor exile,
Write to me often
Love me always tenderly
I live in hope of your return
And the memory of our love
I hope soon I will return,
And never leave you,
To you my kisses, the best
To you my heart is whole

Right click on the card to save it as a larger image. This is for personal use or for limited sales as a tangible product. 
I have scanned in the back of this card too for the beautiful script written by a very romantic young man. It is available in my Etsy store.

No comments: