Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Bird Digital Downloads and Etsy Sale


First I would like to mention a sale I have on in my Etsy Store. If you buy 3 digital downloads you get 1 free and if you buy 6 you get 2 freebie digitals.





Here are three new digital downloads that I have put on Etsy recently. The top French bird postcard I love and posted a similar one a while ago with a lovely blue French stamp and script but I thought I would remove them to give more room for creativity. The lovely lilacs and birds is also French from 1903 and you can see that I put up another without the script too. Loved the very soft colours of these. My husband's mother was French Canadian her mother was from France so we really enjoyed our very short visit to France last year.  

Have a great week, Jean

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful new blog Jean. I really need to learn to use digital images in my work more. I LOVE the middle one:)

JDayMinis said...

Hi Kim, I just found your message on my new blog, thank you so much for visiting. Working with the images is so much fun for minis and scrapbooking, I think you would really enjoy it. Thanks about the bird digitals too. Mini Hugs, Jean