Wednesday, June 27, 2012



All I seem to want to do lately is design and fix up vintage postcards, mostly French ones because they are so gorgeous. I have been collecting postcards since I was 3 when my grandmother gave me her postcards that she had saved from Scotland, I was hooked and have been collecting since. I also collect antique children's books and other memorabilia. I seem to be am a collector by nature and I always enjoy all that I can about all of my collections.

I have always been interested in the way the French used to place their stamps and this postcard from my collection shows all of the sentiments involved. You can find this card with many others in my Etsy shop.   http://www.etsy.com/shop/jdayminis

I hope this blog will be a sort of journal through my digital designing.

No comments: